Powered by Invision Power Board

Страницы: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Перейти к первому непрочитанному сообщению ) Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса

> Evoker
BarbaCat
Пост #16 (Всего #153711); Дата 19.11.2007 - 02:44  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение
Играющий Теоретик-Бильярдист

Добрый Ликвидатор Советов

Догнал своего Эвокера до конца 2 акта... 14лвл.
В мозгу 314 меня просто поимели... кончились хилялки а без мясного щита меня там достали sad.gif
Пришлось сдохнуть 2 раза чтоб более правильную позицию выбрать для отступления и отстреливания...
Милениум батл прошёл совершенно спокойно - ни разу не сдох не смотря на 3 голиафов около респа и ещё 3-х в продолжении, просто быстро врубился что надо сначала всех перебить а потом уже с квесто-неписем говорить wink.gif

ЗЫ: Больше всего этогт класс достают летучие гады которые молнией бьются sad.gif
Сейчас бегаю с 273 удачи - ничего сверх естественного нет, ну есть рарные монстры, а вот потайных ходов практически не бывает - всего 2 встретил за всю игру этим чаром.

--------------------
BNet: BarbaCat#2455
Discord: BarbaCat#3522

-Откуда у тебя топор?
-Мне королева эльфов дала!
-Поздравляю, а топор откуда?
PMПисьмо на e-mail пользователю
xart
Пост #17 (Всего #153717); Дата 19.11.2007 - 10:19  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

летучие гады с молнией опасны только при количестве от 5 штук
еще опасны мобы со стуном - при их большом количестве могут быстро загнать в стун и запинать толпой за пару секунд

--------------------
BarbaCat
Пост #18 (Всего #153727); Дата 19.11.2007 - 12:24  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

Да, стун это зло, но стараюсь таких держать на расстоянии или сразу фаер стормом их на подходе.
А вообще конечно очень активно двигатся надо... rolleyes.gif

--------------------

-Откуда у тебя топор?
xart
Пост #19 (Всего #154128); Дата 26.11.2007 - 02:40  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

погонял я немного своего эвокера на найте (кста - тестовые персы 50 левела на нормале дают слабое представление об эффективности перса) и пока немного остыл к его дальнейшей прокачке (могу выложить - 27 левел, 25 нераспределенных скилпойнтов + немного шмоток есть): по предварительным впечатлениям - ветка фаер не понравилась, кости тоже не катят, ветка спектрал, которой хватало на норме практически для всего - тоже так себе стала (разве что расстояние рулит - первые 2 скила самые дальнобойные), электричество первый скил не понравился, второй тоже (надо еще последний потестить), для выживания практически необходимо постоянно кастовать бромс курс и пойзон армор... в общем для начала надо более плотно все протестировать и занятся поиском шмоток с + к фазовому дамагу, а то без него не выжить

--------------------
Simon
Пост #20 (Всего #154180); Дата 26.11.2007 - 17:37  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение
Вольнонаемный Маг

кости тоже не катят

Чем не катят кости?
электричество первый скил не понравился

Чем?

Я планирую такого с учетом выхода на Найт:
http://hellgate.ingame.de/skilltree/evoker...00a010000000000

--------------------
KailJarvis#2386
Не бьешься - не добьешься
PM
xart
Пост #21 (Всего #154189); Дата 26.11.2007 - 20:52  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

а почему Бром в игноре??? без него трудно будет на найте

а не понравилось тем, что польза от этих скиллов на найте одинаковая (т.е. мобы от них дохнут одинаково неохотно) - но буду еще тестить, а в костях тестил последний скил (тут я не совсем правильно решил, что последний скил в ветке и есть самый сильный)

--------------------
Simon
Пост #22 (Всего #154191); Дата 26.11.2007 - 21:42  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение
Вольнонаемный Маг

а почему Бром в игноре???

Меня с ним наоборот убивают. Как эти курсы кастить, если Эвокер при этом стоит с поднятыми руками секунды 2, а кастить нужно на расстоянии 15м? Разумеется, мобы подбегают и меня гасят. Если б эти курсы кастовались, как Бекон у ММ, тогда вопросов бы не возникало.

--------------------
KailJarvis#2386
PM
xart
Пост #23 (Всего #154193); Дата 26.11.2007 - 21:53  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

ну на нормале можно и без него жить
стянул с оф. сайта
If you don't like the idea of using hacked single player characters to learn things feel free to disregard all this information and leave the thread. Seriously, if you want to play the game such that you need to level up to test each and every skill being in this thread is just going to spoil things for you. Go enjoy the game your way, and I'll enjoy it my way.

---
Where do I get the test Character?

Right here.

Rigth click the link and save-as. Copy the file to your My Doucument/My Games/Hellgate/Save/Singleplayer folder. You must have singleplayer patch 1.43.25.4015 installed, or it won't show.

Why did you do this?
After completing Normal difficulty I decided to hack up my single player character and try nightmare since the thought of doing nightmare normally is so unappealing I'd rather hit my head against a brick wall. Playing through with cheats gives me some replay value.

The other goal of all this was to see which skills, maxed out, are worthwhile on Nightmare difficulty. Here are my observations after playing through; feel free to add your own either based on this test character or your own characters.

What did you hack?
Level boosted to 50
Stats boosted beyond normal levels
Skills boosted beyond normal levels.
Money set to 9 million.

All hacking was done with a memory editor. Most skills are maxed, but editing skills is quirky and a few are mot maxed. Oh well. *shrugs*

Quest-wise the only non-plot nightmare quests that are done are Holborn Station; everything else was ignored.

You Didn't Kill Sydonai, Even With Hacks? Loser!

When a regular mob takes more effort to kill than a boss fight should, even for a boosted character, the game is not fun. I have no desires to go through the 5 lies and Sydonai just so I can say "I finished nightmare while cheating!" because that's a pretty pointless boast to make. :-)

In the later zones I just sprinted/blinked through trying to avoid time consuming fights; if you've killed 3 ghouls lords and a vortex guardian once you can do it another 50 times, but that doesn't make it fun.

Feel free to take this character all the way... I don't have the patience to spend hours trying to get an ignite proc while hoping the game doesn't crash, or fail to spawn Sydonai, or something else screwing up.

Anyways, my thoughts on high level skills:

Level 55 is the turning point
Not your level 55; the mobs levels. At 55 you can still get status effects on them reasonably reliably, and they don't take huge amounts of time to kill. After that they start taking a long, long time to burn down even with concentrate damage, tempest, hellfire and firestorm.

Venom Armor is Amazingly Good
OK, so we all knew that, but it keeps being good all the way till the end. Recasting every minute and listening to swamp sounds is a small price to pay to have this going. Maxed this is taking me from 44% reduction to 69%, which is ~45% less damage taken. It also does a nice chunk of damage to attackers, enough to destory weaker enemies (chompers, zombies, etc) before the 55 turning point.

Broms curse will keep you alive... mostly
Maxed Brom's curse, combined with Venom armor and a lightning field, will do wonders keeping you alive. It's not perfect though, and it's possible to take burst damage that kills you before the broms heals you, especially when dealing with so many mobs that broms can't affect them all (stupid #!@!&ing Zombie summoner packs!) A larger health pool will help, both for absorbing more damage and healing more each tick of broms. In general I found my health either at 100% the whole time or I was very quickly dying.

I don't know **** about mana use
The large mana pool and high recharge means there is no way to get a feel for mana use on the hacked character. I know I had no troubles at all up to 33 before I hacked, but just keep this in mind when you're using this character to test and don't complain if your uber-build runs out of energy after 3 seconds because it wasn't planned properly.

Mods are critical
My personal choice is to get 100% shield penetration, some +X% fire damage, and then max ignite chance. I was rather annoyed that all my old mods ceased working due to item levels, since the higher level ones rarely seemed to be noticeably better. I tested with and without mods, the difference is very noticeable.

Don't Overlook Firestorm!
It's only a rank 1 power... but it provides an immediate burst of short range damage with an excellent chance to ignite. Especially when combined with a lot of ignite mods. Concentrate Damage/firestorm spam is great for one something tough is next to you, but it isn't tough enough to invest the time getting a tempest of Hellfire going. Or for setting a boss on fire. Hit concentrate damage before using for some extra ooomph.

Tell me more about setting stuff on fire
With gear stuffed full of +ignite mods it's very easy to set things in their mid-50s on fire; venom armor and lightning spells got plenty of ignites. High 50s are a different story; at 59 it's probably ~10% success rate per casting of firestorm.
This is using focci with elemental strenths of 92 and 96, +558 ignite from mods, +64% from gear, and +675% from 10/10 ignite. Total ignite strength was maybe +6200, depending on how all the multipliers work. Not that anyone has any idea what 6200 ignite actually means, except it's better than 6199 and not as good as 6201.

Shields won't help much
Your shields will be getting stripped a lot, even if you use 10/10 arcane shield. This means you'll be getting hit by status effects, shock and stun being the most annoying. Shock is much more common than stun, and tends to come from packs of mobs throwing lightning while stun is from much smaller groups or individual mobs, making it easier to handle.

Gear with shock resist seems worthless past the 55 turning point. I would just work on the assumption I'd be shocked all fight, and try to get a broms off before shock hit me and then go to tempest/arc legion.

Max Arc Legion > Max Spectral Lash
At maximum ranks spectral lash has a 45m range, which is great for that sniper feel but arc legion was far more useful. Not only does it keep working when shocked but once it's going there is no time lost to acquire new targets. Since the most critical times are when fighting multiple mobs that are within 20m this is a very nice property. It also has a better overall damage output for multiple targets.

Max Tempest > Max Hellfire
Tempest seems easier to get the cast off and much more damaging. It's also not interrupted by shock effects. Sure, it's centered on you, but so are all the big ugly monsters trying to eat your face.

Venom Tree?
Venom armor is great. Venom spirit does nothing in later nightmare, and swarm is just lightning field with a green color and a cooldown.

Fire Tree?
Firestorm is great for ignites and high damage, flameshards I find useless, hellfire not worth the point investment IMO.

Bone tree?
Maybe if I equipped all stun mods I'd see it stun occasionally, but I found this tree to be worthless.

Lightning Tree?
Three good powers. Lightning field is handy for triggering broms and taking out small things before they reach you until ~level 55. Tempest is not just a boss killer, it useful for all the level 59 high-health mobs you'll be fighting. Arc legion is a real lifesaver when shocked and relying on broms to stay alive, and is very easy to use in multiple-mob battles.

Spectral?
After the 55 turning point spectral bolt would rarely phase anything. Lash has a wonderful range, but unless mobs bug and don't approach you this still isn't enough to kill things before they are attacking you. Mastery... Well, lets just say it's impossible to see any effect from it at all in later nightmare.

Curses?
Get Broms. Spectral Curse is useless, doing very little damage.

Drains?
Maxed Drain life will restore all your health in a few seconds, which is great when you're trying to run through the zone without killing everything or for tanking where broms alone isn't enough. I only put one point into Elemental Drain, due to aforementioned fickleness of hacking skills, and I really regretted that because I would have liked to see if it made it noticeably easier to set things on fire.

Others?
If you don't have one point in dual-focus get it now. It's +20% damage and extra mod slots. I can't comment on the feed reduction, due to hacked stats making feeds irrelevant.

Arcane shield won't last long in tough situations, even maxed. Better than nothing, but I don't consider it worth the points. Used a quick recharge it's good for the start of Nightmare.

Blink is fun, and makes it easier to run through a zone bypassing mobs or to get out of jam. I doubt this is worth maxing, but is good for one point.

Afterlife is not as good as broms in combat, but can be a post-combat replenisher. Not overly useful, since post-combat you can use health kits or some such.

Word of fear is just ignored in later nightmare, even maxed.

Summon ember is very weak; I would lose the elemental as soon as it got hit. Which would usually happen about half a second after it shot something. Leave having pets to summoners.

Concentrate damage is a straight up +70% damage when not moving; hit it right before you cast tempest or start arc legion-ing swarms of zombies.

The Augmentrix is crap
Having literally spent millions of palladium testing it... stay away. Very few augments give you something that is at useful, most just end up increasing the items stats requirements.

--------------------
DreadKnight
Пост #24 (Всего #154201); Дата 26.11.2007 - 23:43  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

2xart:
Ты б вкратце перевел. =)

--------------------
PMПисьмо на e-mail пользователюICQ
xart
Пост #25 (Всего #154204); Дата 26.11.2007 - 23:53  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

тут долго переводить - чел протестил все скиллы эвокера на найте на ломаном персе и откоментил это

--------------------
DreadKnight
Пост #26 (Всего #154205); Дата 26.11.2007 - 23:55  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

2xart:
Ну хоть итог вкратце подведи, какой у него получился билд в итоге.

--------------------
BarbaCat
Пост #27 (Всего #154213); Дата 27.11.2007 - 02:42  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

2DreadKnight:
А билда нет, он просто высказал что там у него работало и как...

--------------------

-Откуда у тебя топор?
Simon
Пост #28 (Всего #154226); Дата 27.11.2007 - 10:58  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение
Вольнонаемный Маг

Ничего себе Найт!
У этого ломаного перса 4000 жизней при 69% ДР сносят за 5 ударов! Найт нужно править. В Д2 так на хелле в 8ппл не было.

Ну хоть итог вкратце подведи, какой у него получился билд в итоге.

Билда у него нет, т.к. масимально прокачаны все! скиллы. Скачай перса и посмотри - он читерский (3500 жизни, 850 щита, 1200 маны). На Найте дохнет как муха (с моими ривыми руками).

--------------------
KailJarvis#2386
PM
xart
Пост #29 (Всего #154282); Дата 27.11.2007 - 22:01  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

ну дохнет он не так уж и просто - но вынос мобов при прокачанных скиллах и вполне нормальных фокус перчах дело очень долгое и занудное

--------------------
DreadKnight
Пост #30 (Всего #154285); Дата 27.11.2007 - 22:38  Evoker
Цитировать сообщение

Вот вы говорите дохнет и долго выносит мобов. А шмотки какие на нем, нормальные хоть?
Качать не охота, лучше беседу поддержать. =)))

--------------------
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Опции темыСтраницы: (3) 1 [2] 3  Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса